We're actually leaving tomorrow. Our flight out of Columbus is at 1:34 pm. We'll be in Beijing at 9:15 pm Friday.
I can't believe it's actually time to go. In five days we'll have our baby girl in our arms. I could cry just thinking about it! It's been such a long journey. At times it seemed never-ending. The end is finally in sight!! Praise the Lord!
We had to do some last minute shopping today. Yes, we were back at Walmart. I think we should've just moved there for the past week. I can picture us stopping on our way to Columbus tomorrow. That's definately something we would do.
When did car seats get so complicated? Mike put Grace's in the van, and it just didn't look right. Of course, we can't find the instruction book that came with it. It seems to have disappeared. Fortunately some friends of ours have one just like it. Mike's going to ask him to help. I don't remember Miracle's being so difficult.
I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow...
1 comment:
I just want to tell you first that I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!! And that we are FREAKING out! Every once in a while throughout the day the thought will just come across my mind....They are finally on their way....Oh my gosh...Grace is almost here. And other such things like that:) Anyway, I also want to tell you that I really like your blog spot. The girls and I were reading some of your posts and most of them made me want to cry. How wonderful of you guys to share all of that. Just don't forget to do a little (or even more than a little) sharing of Grace when you get her home. Okay, that's all for now, but you know that you have not heard the last from me:)
Post a Comment