Thursday, August 25, 2005

From Miracle


Well it’s been another day here in China, and I think we’ve had a pretty good time. It’s now 2:05 Thursday afternoon here and we just finished lunch from KFC.

For Brenda, tell the Sunday school class I got the letters, and I liked them all.


Earlier today we went to the park, and it wasn’t like any ordinary park. It had a roller coaster and a rock climb, and a really fun thing that I don’t know the name of. We went with another family, and that made it all the more fun.


Before we went to the park we had Grace in the stroller and Daddy had to change some US money into Chinese money. While we were waiting we pushed Grace around the lobby, and I think she really liked that (really I did most of the pushing, mommy just followed me).

Grace is finally letting me hold her. Now I can carry her around and push her in the stroller and stuff. I probably won’t ever be able to carry her in the carrier.

Tomorrow we will leave for Guangzhou, and then we will be only five days from coming home!! I can’t wait to see everybody again. And please don’t crowd around Grace too much. It freaks her out.

Grace doesn’t mind baths too much, but she hates drying and lotioning and stuff. She just hates being laid down, period, especially to change her diaper. But she’s really a sweet baby once she gets to know you. And I’m sure that as she gets to know those of you reading this, she’ll let you do a lot more stuff than when she first meets you.

I’m really looking forward to seeing you again. We have had a good time, but I’m sure when we get home we’ll all be a lot less freaked out and tired.

Love ya,

Miracle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi its me Alyssa I cant wait to see you again.Your going to love your fashion show clothes there so cool. Its so cool when your here.I miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

Miracle it's not the same with out you, here on our side of the world. We all hope you will come back, oh and we all can't wait til you come back with Grace. The park that you went to looks like fun. We all miss you a lot, and when you come back I'll try not to crowd Grace.

Anonymous said...

Miracle I LOVE that picture of you and Grace. I can't wait for you to come home. Last night we fitted for the Girls of Grace fashion show. I had to try on your outfit to see if it would fit you. I can't wait to see you in it. We had a lot of fun doing it. You are going to do the slinky evening gown. We are each going to have 2 outfits, Brenda says. She went to a thrift store to find them. Brenda still has to find another one for you. Mine is the rags to riches outfit and the scoop neck.(You should see the shoes that goes with it!)

Leah says you got Grace from K-Mart. I thought that was so funny.

I heard that you have a new friend named Melissa. I can't wait for you to tell me about her whenever you get home.

The park you went to sounds like lots of fun. I can't believe it actually had a roller coaster in it. The picture of you rock climbing made me wish I was right there with you.

I hope Grace gets used to me soon. She sounds really sweet. How do you like being a big sister? I wish you were coming home Friday instead of going to Guangzhou. By the way, I don't think I could carry Joshua in a carrier either.

Well I guess it's Good-bye for now. I will see you soon.

Love
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Miracle! :-)
The pictures of you and Grace together are so cute! Do you like being a big sister?
That climbing wall looks really fun. It would be neat if they had a park like that here in Ohio.
There are newborn kittens at Hayden's house. Millie found them. They had to put a fence around them so that Millie couldn't get to them.
We hope you are having a wonderful time. We miss you and are thinking of all four of you.

Love,
Nicole and Gray :-)

Mike said...

Apologies !

We had a duplicate post from Miracle, and the comments form the original got lost. I think I recaptured them, but if I missed one, please let me know.

Mike