Sixteen days and counting until we get our baby. I don't think I can stand it!
Yesterday evening there was a shower/ birthday party for Grace at the church. It was supposed to be a surprise for all of us. I knew about it, however. Heather said she had to tell me because I wouldn't stop buying things. Miracle and I decided we would keep it a surprise for Mike, if we could. He's usually very good at figuring things out. This time, however, we were successful. He thought it was a Leah/Grace birthday party.
It was everything a birthday party should be: cake, ice cream, punch, potato chips, pretzels, balloons, presents, and kids running everywhere.
Grace definately has clothes now. Lots and lots of clothes. And diapers. And wipes. She has socks now!! I had forgotten she had none until I opened the first package last night.
She also has the most beautiful christening gown I think I've ever seen. It made me cry when I saw it. I so look forward to seeing her in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment