BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I cannot get enough of looking at her. She is so sweet looking. I really like the funny face she is making. She seems to have a sense of humor. Good thing, she will need it coming back to Ohio around all of us nutty people! I am so happy for all of you. Once again your baby is beautiful.
China seems to be agreeing with you. You look so happy and so excited in all the pics. I am so proud of you for being such a trooper with all the new food your tasting. You will be a great big sister, I just know it. Addison really misses you and so do the rest of us. Be strong and hurry home.
I would of peed my pants laughing before I could of got on the floor to pee on that potty! More power to you for being able to do it. Like I said before You Are the Woman! Your so brave to be there. Keep safe and hurry home.
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I cannot get enough of looking at her. She is so sweet looking. I really like the funny face she is making. She seems to have a sense of humor. Good thing, she will need it coming back to Ohio around all of us nutty people! I am so happy for all of you. Once again your baby is beautiful.
Miracle,
China seems to be agreeing with you. You look so happy and so excited in all the pics. I am so proud of you for being such a trooper with all the new food your tasting. You will be a great big sister, I just know it. Addison really misses you and so do the rest of us. Be strong and hurry home.
Sorry, just one more! LOL
I would of peed my pants laughing before I could of got on the floor to pee on that potty! More power to you for being able to do it. Like I said before You Are the Woman! Your so brave to be there. Keep safe and hurry home.
Post a Comment