One week from today we will have our baby!!
We should get Grace in the afternoon. How will we ever make it through the morning?! I'm sure it's going to seem like it last forever. Right now it seems so very far away. I know it's not, but it sure seems that way.
Mike has only one day of work left this month. He's taking Wednesday off so we can get everything ready. Actually, I started getting things ready today. I went to the bank and got our money for the orphanage donation and passport and visa and medical exam. I think we're going to pack more tonight. I'm trying to figure out what clothes I need to leave out to get me through until Thursday.
Tomorrow is cleaning day. I cannot leave my house like this! It's a disaster!! Cleaning the house has not been high on my priority list. Now it's catching up with me. Miracle is thrilled about it.
One week to wait. I can't believe it. And we're leaving in three days!! Holy cow!!! We're going to China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment