
For dinner tonight, we went for a multi-national meal. As I said before, the Canton area of China is the food capital of China. Tonight, we went out on the town. We and another two families went out for Italian.
Sure, Italian and Chinese share very little, but this food was good. Miracle got spaghetti, Ranelle got fettuccini alfredo, and I got a spinach canoneli. Grace ate from all our plates. Plus she ate bread. She loved it all. She was really getting into the music as well. Sure, when we arrived it was some Italian melodies, but another group in the room with us put on some music. It was mostly English, and had a funky beat. So there we were, in some Chinese-Italian- American funk club. We ended up leaving food on the plates. Miracle says she would have eaten more, but she was just too tired.
Right now Grace is having her fourth bottle of the day. I don’t know where she puts it. OK, well her belly is getting big. (Miracle thinks she puts it in her diaper.) Anyway, she likes Italian. I’m glad she likes all this food, because I doubt she’ll get much congee in the USA.

4 comments:
Mike,
All the food sounds great. I love Chinese food. Real Chinese food, not American Chinese food! There are some Oriental food stores in Columbus, I bet you'll be shopping there to feed that food machine of yours! It is great to have such a good eater. She fits right in with the rest of us at church who love to eat! Thanks for more pictures. Send some more of you. Maybe have someone take one of all of you together. That would be great to see. Can't wait til you all get home. Love, Tammy
shelia said...
Mike,
I'm with Tammy I would like to see you all 4 together. We miss you all. By the way I think Brandon has a new appreciation for you and the job you do as our audio/video guy at church. He said gosh mom, I don't get to open my Bible and follow along with Steve or take notes. Believe it or not you are appreciated and even though Brandon does a good job no one does like you. Just ask Heather, after this is all over I don't think you will be allowed to leave her again for awhile. Thanks for the update keep them coming I look forward to reading them everyday and it really helps pass the time until we get to see you all and squeeze that head of yours. Tell Miracle not to worry I'll hold back on squeezing Grace's for awhile. Love you all very much.
Shelia
shelia said...
Mike,
I'm with Tammy I would like to see you all 4 together. We miss you all. By the way I think Brandon has a new appreciation for you and the job you do as our audio/video guy at church. He said gosh mom, I don't get to open my Bible and follow along with Steve or take notes. Believe it or not you are appreciated and even though Brandon does a good job no one does like you. Just ask Heather, after this is all over I don't think you will be allowed to leave her again for awhile. Thanks for the update keep them coming I look forward to reading them everyday and it really helps pass the time until we get see you all and squeeze that head of yours. Tell Miracle not to worry I'll hold back on squeezing Grace's for awhile. Love you all very much.
Shelia
Mike all I can say is that you are going have to learn how to make congee....Glad you all had a great meal and really good music...Ha Ha Take care see you all soon...Love and Prayers...Ann
Post a Comment