
It’s almost time to leave Changsha. We leave tomorrow morning, early. Lineker said sometime between 5:00 and 6:00. Our flight to Guangzhou is at 8:00 tomorrow morning. I’m ready to be leaving China.
Most days I do okay. We stay so busy I barely have time to think let alone miss everybody. Today, though, I’m feeling so homesick I can hardly stand it. I cry a the drop of a hat. I’m sitting here now, crying, in fact. I was awake early this morning (of course), and I was sitting in the dark while everyone else was asleep. And all the sudden there was an ache inside of me. I miss you guys so much. And I really want to come home. The worst part is, we can’t yet. We have to stay through next Tuesday. So I called my mom. She wasn’t home. I called again an hour later. She still wasn’t home. We went to breakfast (where I discovered that fix eggs anyway you want them. I was so hungry, I went back for seconds.) and when we got back to the room I tried again. This time she was home. I was really glad to talk to her. It helped just to hear her voice.
The park we visited today was called the Martyrs Park. It commemorated the martyrs in the war with Japan. It was quite large. We saw only a small portion. Grace stayed in the stroller the entire time we were there.
She is such a good baby. Yes, she throws temper fits, but what child doesn’t? But she’s also very affectionate. She likes to laugh and play. She eats and eats!! She likes to bang things together to make noise. She’s a wonderful little girl.
Okay, I’ve whined around long enough. I need to start getting stuff packed up. Have a great day everyone. We’ll see you in 6 days.
5 comments:
Hang in there. It will all be over soon and you'll be home safe and sound. It is ok to cry and good at times too. It just feels good to let it all out. This must be a very tiring and stressful time and I am so proud of you for the way you are able to handle it all. I don't know how you do it. With God all things are possible. Before you know it you will be home and back at church. Living your life again. Grace will adjust to home very soon and to all of us crazy church people too.
Lord, right now I pray that You bless Ranelle, give her strength to carry on. Touch her spiritually and let your Hold Spirit fall fresh on her to renew her today. Bring all of them safely home, wipe the tears and replace them with hope, courage, strength and help from You and You alone! Praise you Lord that we can pray for one another this far away and that Your spirit will be faithful to our cries.
Hang in there, each and every one of you. We love you and miss you.
Crying, banging things together, eating. She's definitely part of the family. We miss you too. You will be back soon and probably saying you want to back to China for the prices. See you soon.
Love, Eric
Oh Honey, just hang on a little while longer. Don't try to hold in those tears. You need to take them to your daddy and pour your heart out to him. Cry on his shoulder. When we rest in Him, then our strength is renewed. I am praying right now that the holy spirit will comfort you, he is so good at that. I pray that God will breathe upon you a refreshing wind that you will have the strength to endure to the end. Not only to just endure, but endure with His joy. And the end really is near. You are all doing so good. It is almost over. I pray that you will feel our prays as they go up for you. You all need to gather together as a family, and pray to God about this. He will meet you in the midst. How is Miracle doing? The kids are all acting like she is never coming home. They miss her very much. We didn't just get Grace from this China experience, we got to see how much we all love each other. Please take care of yourself. Eat plenty of rice and eggs. It's good for you. And all the rest of you too. I know I don't need to encourage Grace to eat, she has no problems with that, hehe.
Less than a week now. Praise the Lord for that. Let Him carry you the rest of the way.
Love
Heather
Ranelle hang in there the time is getting closer for you journey home with your family...Its normal to fill the way you do ist not a trip to tenn. its all the way around the world that would be very hard but look at the reward you get in the end...You all just keep praying to God as a family and let the Holy Spirit lead you all and you will be fine because I know that all of us back here are praying that God give you all the strength,courage and hope to continue on this trip and so far God has done that for you all.I pray that God will dry up all you tears and give you a special touch and that he raps his arms around you and breathes fresh air into your body and gives you the strenght to make it through the sadness your heart is feeling right now I ask dear lord at this moment as she is sleeping that you put your hands up on her and her family and give them that special touch that they need and carry them through this and in Jesus name I pray Amen....Take care Ranell,Mike,Miracel and Grace and God Bless you all....
We all miss you guys so much too and I know it's hard being there but just remember why you were there you got your miracle baby and she is so wonderful and worth it. Just think about each day that has already went by and how fast they went by the next couple of days will go by fast too and then you'll be heading home to your own bed and and your family and friends and church but always remember the only thing you don't have to come home to is God because he is there with you watching over you all and keeping you safe and sane. Sometimes you might think it is never going to end but it will and then you can come home and be refreshed and renewed and settle back in and before you know it things will be normal again and Grace will settle in and you can get back to normal everyday life. I praise God for all the experiences you guys have had because alot of people will never get to do what you are doing I think you guys are so wonderful and special and I can't wait until you come home we are praying for a fast and wonderful rest of the trip and a safe and easy trip back with no troubles. Always remember when you are having difficult times look up to God and he will put his hands on you and help you get through your day. We love you so much and can't wait until you get back. Take Care give Grace and Miracle a kiss for me and God Bless you your in our prayers everyday. Love Shauna
Post a Comment