Friday, September 29, 2006

SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!

My youngest daughter is a shop-aholic.

It's actually quite amusing. Every time we get ready to go somewhere, it doesn't matter where, she chants, "Shop! Shop! Shop!" It's always three times and it's always very enthusiastic. We hear the same thing whenever we approach (or simply drive by) WalMart. She loves to shop.

She also loves shoes. I think I mentioned that before. She absolutely loves shoes. So tonight, it was the best time of her life. She got to shop for 'ooes. She got two pair. Both pair have flowers on them, which is absolutely fabulous. Her tennis shoes have sparkley laces with a purpley/pinky flower down by the toes. I'll have to remember to get a picture of them to post. Of course, she had to wear them out of the store.

Sam also got new shoes. I was trying to squeeze his size five foot into a size two shoes. It wouldn't fit. Go figure. I don't know why it never occurred to me that his feet were growing right along with the rest of his body. I really hope he doesn't have his dad's feet. Mike wears a 13 wide. YIKES!

No comments: