Friday, September 15, 2006

We are now parents to a pre-teen. Yikes.



Miracle turned ten on the tenth. She's now in the double-digits. That just freaks me out. It doesn't seem possible she's that old. I remember what it was like being pregnant with her! I remember her being a baby, then a toddler. Now, she's almost a teenager.



We went to Tennessee last weekend to celebrate. Vacationing with three children is much different than vacationing with only one. It's alot of work to wrangle three children! Two of them were in the pool with Mike, but not Sam. The water was too cold, so I got to spend even more "quality time" with him.

Speaking of Sam, he's almost six months old now. I find that hard to believe. He's so big! And doing so much!! He has a beautiful drooly smile. He has no teeth, which makes it even more charming. We're having problems with his reflux. He is scheduled for an upper GI next week. I've had one, and they're not that great. Hopefully it won't be as yucky for him. But because of his reflux, he can't be on his tummy as much as he should. It makes him spit up. I'm praying the reflux goes away soon. His pediatrician said it usually does between six and nine months of age.



As for Grace, what can I say about her? She's definiately two. She can count to ten and she knows most of her ABCs. She'll just start saying them out of the blue. She likes to "write" them on her MagnaDoodle. She's still crazy about her brother. She wants to hold him on her lap a lot. But he's almost as big as she, so it never lasts very long. It's funny to watch her try. She's also turning into quite a climber. She's fallen more times than I can count but that doesn't seem to deter her. It's a good thing she has such a hard head.

No comments: