Reading is big at our house. We love to read. Miracle started reading when she was four, and she hasn't stopped since. Grace seems to be following in our footsteps.
Her current favorite is a book by Sandra Boynton. It's called Blue Hat Green Hat. Sandra Boynton is the author of most of her favorite books. If you ever get a chance, I highly recommend reading them. Here's an excerpt from one of my favorites:
Well, I have a thing to tell you, and it won't take long
The way I feel about you is a kind of a song
It starts with an OOO and ends with a kiss
And all along the middle it goes something like this ---
OOO! Snuggle puppy of mine! Everything about you is especially fine!
I love what you are. I love what you do. Fuzzy little snuggle puppy, I love you.
It's a truly awesome book. You should read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment