Just let me say, this is entirely a process of "hurry up and wait."
Our visas were supposed to be finished today. Hopefully the currier has picked them up at the consulate and has FedExed them back. Well, at least they'll be on their way back. We had to hurry up and get our pictures, fill out the paperwork, FedEx everything to NYC. Then we had to wait. And we're still waiting. Hopefully they'll be here by Friday at the latest. One more thing to track!
Speaking of tracking, do you know how difficult it is to track down new money? We're supposed to have new bills to take to China. If they're not brand new they need to be like-new; no rips, tears, or marks. I had to go to six banks before I found one able to get the money for us. I was ready to flip out about it. It seemed like just one more thing on top of a million other things. Thankfully, God had it all taken care of while I was preparing to loose my mind!
Waiting. Now we're waiting on our itinerary for our in-country travel. Once we get it we'll know where we'll be staying, when we'll be flying where. We'll know for sure when we'll be getting Grace forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment