Mike called me this morning. He had received an email from Anna at America World. It seems we have concrete travel dates!!
We will be leaving Columbus on August 18th. We'll arrive in Beijing at 9:45 pm on August 19th. We'll spend the weekend sight-seeing in Beijing, then on Monday morning we'll leave for Changsha. We should get Grace on Monday, August 22 at around 3:00, I believe. That's when another 'Ping' mommy told me they got their baby. So, five weeks from today we'll have Grace! We'll finally be able to hold our baby. Our consulate appointment is at 9:30 on Monday, August 29. We'll be coming home on August 31. Later, I'll put our itinerary here.
Mike told me I could panic now. Doesn't he realize I've been panicking since the 24th of June?! There's so much left to do! We just tore apart our bedroom! I'd really like to get it put back together before we leave. Mike has a few holes to patch, then we can paint. Once that's done, the rest will be easy. As freaked out as I am, who knows how the painting will look when I'm finished, but oh well. It'll be what it'll be. Hopefully, it won't be too bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment