Friday, March 24, 2006

Samuel


Here is a brief introduction to Samuel Elisha.

Born: March 23, 2006, 9:09pm

Weight: 7lb, 7oz

Length: 20-1/2 inches long

He has a good head of hair, doesn’t cry much (yet), and is very squirmy. Mom is doing well, although recovering from the C-Section. Sam is having a little trouble adjusting to his new world, but God is watching over him.

We thank you all for your prayers and look forward to sharing more with you.

Thank you and God bless !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He beautiful just beautiful he is surely a blessing from God hopefully I get to see him soon. Josiah will be here on Monday March 27rd I go in Sunday night at 6:00 so it's going to be a waiting game until Monday morning but I'm ready to get it over with. Congradulations and good luck it's a challenge with a toddler and a newborn in the house I'll pray that you'll stay sane our house is chaotic at (most) times. Love and miss you guys Love Shauna and Steve

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at his picture. He is so beautiful! Does he look anything like Miracle?
Congratulations! Can't wait to see him. Mary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a cutie! You definitely have a "full house"...May the Lord give you much joy, strength, and love as you bring up your children in the admonition of the Lord! Godfrey & Stacey