Right now, Miracle is laughing. In a few minutes, she may be crying. Eventually, she may laugh some more, and at least smile. That's the way with memories. She is sitting on the couch reading through past blogs. Many she has read, some will be new to her. All of them are precious.
I need to contact Blogger and ask if they can export a blog and its history to a CD. I would pay for it. I will probably end up doing it myself, I just don't want to mess up anything.
Anyway, Miracle enjoys them now (as do her mother and I), and eventually Grace will read them. A piece of her past to share. Someday Sam will read about his family as well. The memories will go on. Maybe someday, a grandchild will sit and read through a bit of family
history, and laugh at the Christmas cat or the duck, or even the Italian Restaurant in China.
You never know where a memory will lead.
No comments:
Post a Comment