I have been reading over past posts, and I must say that even though I sometimes wish I had a time machine, that’s the best way to go back in time.
Even though it’s raining outside, all cold, wet, and dreary(blech), it’s been a very good day overall. I finally, FINALLY, got to hold my adorable, yet still squirmy(even when he sleeps!), baby brother(future beast), Samuel. His cute little face looks just like the one on the doll that Grace got for her first Christmas from Grandma Hart. I actually got to read over past blog memories today, and some half made me want to cry. Others, especially Reflections-Mike’s Story(last 2 sentences in Traffic), made me giggle, especially the comments from all you crazy people(no offense). Mommy is recovering from her ¾ expected surgery just fine, and Sam is doing good, too, though he still refuses to eat. Daddy is currently trying to get Sam on our insurance. He says it’s very simple to do, but finding the right place to put the info is “virtually impossible”.
Today is just a day with nothing to do but sit and ponder, ponder and think, and praise the Lord for all the wonderful, fabulous things he’s done for us. See ya!
p.s. Samuel’s really cute, isn’t he? Then again, I think all babies are cute. ‘Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment