
For Christmas, Grace got a LeapFrog worm from her Aunt Lea. It does numbers, colors, and music. Grace as discovered that she loves the music. She has a great appreciation for all kinds of music, especially if it has a good rhythm and bells. Her latest fascination is with classical music. Since the worm has Mozart, Beethoven, and some others built in, she has begun carrying it around like an '80's boom-box. It's quite a site to see her jam to a classic minuet or something.

And now for news from Miracle:
Today, Miracle was treated to an afternoon at Libby Lu's because it was her cousins' birthday outing. Now I had heard of Libby Lu's from some friends at work but Ranelle had not. Heather told her a bit of what to expect, but I don't think she understood the full extent. Anyway - Miracle LOVED it. She got her hair and nails done. She got to dress up. She got to dance through the store singing Happy Birthday. And I'm sure there is secret stuff I will never know about.
I have to say WOW, I don't see how Eric did it. He stayed with them, took some pictures, and survived pre-teen girlsville. I'd have probably ended up crying or something.
So, our day is winding to a close. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment