Anyway, this was an interesting Saturday. I got up about 8:00, and the girls slept until 10:00 when I started getting them up. Usually, I'm the last to drag out of bed. Some family from church came over to pick up all the stuff that was stored here that belongs to camp and the other ministries. And such a nice day they picked - that wind was cold. BBBUUURRRRR. We finished packing things up in time to get Miracle to Kung Fu.

While Miracle practiced, we did our usual - Walmart. I call it our home away from home. Why? Because I'd say more than half the time we are out of the house, a trip to Walmart is involved in some way. As is usual, after Kung Fu, we went out to eat. Nothing usual sounded very interesting, so we went to Cracker Barrel and got some home cooking like we never get at home.

And speaking of home cooking, we've mentioned that Grace loves to eat. And most of you know that Miracle is picky about her food. She love to eat as well, but she only likes certain things. We have a nice contrast there. Well, today, Grace got the kind of breakfast she loves. Some mornings she eats a fruit bar, some she'll get pancakes or french toast sticks. Well, this morning she got pancakes and sausage. And she loves sausage!! She also learned to enjoy the pancake and sausage on the same fork-full. Hmmmmm , better than a McGriddle.

Anyway, after we ate, Grace napped in the van as we drove home. We decided to visit Ranelle's parents for a while. Grace was a bit shy at first, as usual. But the more we visited, the better she got. Before we left, she was talking to Sheba and eating fruit snacks from Ruby. By the time we got home and everything put away, it was about 7:00. Then with supper and Grace's bath, it's now 9:00 and I still need a shower and have more to do.
Not our typical Saturday.
1 comment:
Adding to the title: ...as usual.
Post a Comment