Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas - Day1


This evening, we had what we have affectionately come to call, 'The Umsted Christmas'.

Several years ago - I cannot remember exactly when -we began having a Christmas celebration with the Umsteds. Since we are such close friends, it works well to have a night for our kids to have a chance to celebrate together, as we watch them all grow a bit more with each passing season. Some years it has been early, some late. But we always do it, and I hop we can always continue.

I remember, and have been looking at past pictures, of some of the older kids being barely old enough to crawl. Now, well, we were discussing the pre-teen stage a couple of them are just edging up to. WOW - pray for us.......... I just had to pause and look back at some pictures of Christmas with the Umsteds in 2000. Man, what a change.

Christmas Day 1 has come to a close.

Good night.

No comments: