Thursday, June 03, 2010

What an Amazing Blessing

so, our roof has needed replacing since, well, probably since we moved into this house. We didn't get it done because, honestly, we never had the money. To us, $5000 was an unattainable amount of money.

Several weeks ago our living room ceiling started leaking. We no longer had a choice. We had to get the roof replaced.

Someone came out to look at it and gave us an estimate. They said there was a lot of ice damage, and we needed to get it done quickly. I didn't think it would do any good, but Mike called the insurance agent and told them our tale of woe.

The insurance adjuster came out today to take a look. When she left, I had a check that will cover the cost of replacing not just the house roof, but also the garages and the ceiling in the living room. Including two coats of paint!!

1 comment:

Tausha said...

I'm so happy for you!! Prayers were answered in your favor! Praise the Lord!