Monday, May 23, 2005

Referral Day

Referrals came in today! Forty-six families in groups 189-193 got "The Call." Their daughters were from three different provinces. They should be traveling in mid- to late-July.
I was thinking referrals would come in this week, but for some reason, I didn't expect it to be on Monday. I don't know why, and I don't know what difference it makes. I was definitely surprised by the number of groups that got processed. They did five weeks' worth in one month. Usually, they only do three or four. We had just resigned ourselves to waiting an extra month for our referral. I had even asked the other intercessors to pray for us because it was going to be so hard to wait. I just have to say, God is so awesome. I cried out to Him, in my pain and confusion, and doubt, and fear. He had already taken care of things. I know a lot of people would say that's just the way things worked out, that it just happened that way. Maybe China is just getting caught up. I see God at work. "He's got the whole world in His hands." That includes the CCAA, our baby, Grace, and us. He's in control, and I praise Him for His faithfulness.

No comments: