Church camp is this weekend. I'm feeling more not-ready than usual. The pile of stuff on the living room floor isn't as big as it usually is. I know I'm forgetting stuff. Hopefully, we can survive without whatever it is I'm forgetting!
We have 90 pieces of material for our 100 Good Wishes Quilt. There are several people still working on theirs. I can't wait to see it all put together. It's going to be so beautiful! My sister, Peg, brought her square over this morning. When I read the letter she wrote I cried. It's a piece of one of her nightgowns. She bought it while they were waiting for their second grandchild. She talked about the bottles she's fixed and the time spent in the rocking chair while wearing that nightgown. And she spoke of waiting for her grandchildren, and waiting for Grace. It was just so wonderful to read. I hope Grace truly appreciates and understands how much her family and friends love her, and how much they have anticipated her arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment