Monday, June 16, 2014

The elusive pipsquack bird

So... I was talking with a guy at work (Fred), and he mentioned that something was "elusive".  I chimed in with a comment such as "like the elusive Pipsquack Bird!".   I received a rather confused look - so I had to show him.  

In case you are not familiar with the Pipsquack bird, it is an elusive creature which is the target of a safari episode of Tom and Jerry.  You can look that up here if you'd like:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pipsquack

Anyway, one of the links piqued my interest, and it was an astounding read.  I am posting  the link rather than attempting to copy/paste.  The post deserves to be kept intact.   Read the whole thing, yes you might wonder what I am on about, but please read on.

from: 
http://unfilteredeverything.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/the-elusive-pipsquack-bird/

For my part, it was quite a blessing to find this on my 22nd anniversary.

Happy anniversary to us!

No comments: