What a week.
Grace hasn't been back to school, and I'm guessing she won't be going tomorrow, either. We cannot get her fever down, and the coughing is almost constant. This is her fourth day of Zithromax, and honestly, I can't see a difference. The weirdest part is , she is fine during the day. When we were at the doctor's on Tuesday, her temp was 103.6 and she was acting totally normal. If that had been me, I would've been curled up in the fetal position wishing I could die. Not Grace. She had been playing Mario Kart before we left. In the evening, however, it's a different story. Her appetite vanishes as does her energy. That's probably pretty normal, though. Being sick takes a lot out of you.
Tomorrow she's supposed to spend the night with her Aunt Peggy. Here's hoping she can.
No comments:
Post a Comment