Sunday, January 22, 2012

Out of the Mouth of Grace

First of all, I'm pretty sure none of you were expecting a new post until February since the primary bloggers of the house are fasting the Internet in one way or another. However. I am not a primary blogger. I am a...well, not even a secondary blogger, really...though I suppose I am, in a way...aah. I get off track sometimes, sorry. Anyway, this is neither Mike nor Ranelle, but Miracle speaking. Writing. Posting! I am posting. Wow...
Anyway.
I digress.
The reason for this post is that, as you may have guessed from the title, Grace struck again. We were in the van on the way to Chillicothe this morning and she pipes up from the back, "Mommy, do you know why I like the Earth?"
"Why?"
"Because there's no aliens and stuff here."
"...Oh..."
Because really, what else can you say?

No comments: