Apparently I was wrong. I was just cold, not coming down with the throwing up-ness that plagued our family. And neither girl got sick either, so I guess it was just a guy thing.
Wimps.
So, how's your new year going? We were absolute party animals. We put Sam and Grace to bed at 9:00 and then stayed up till after ELEVEN O'CLOCK playing board games with Miracle. We played Clue and Scattergories. She's never played the latter, so it was fun introducing her to the creativity necessary to actually get any points. It was a delightful evening. New Year's Day was full of laziness. We went to lunch then came home and did a lot of nothing. It was pretty great.
I must admit, I was glad to get back to our usual crazy life. Don't get me wrong, I loved having everyone home together, but in our family, a little together goes a long way, and we were together for almost two weeks. Enough was enough. so it was good on Tuesday when Mike went back to work and Grace went back to school. The down side was I had to start first grade with Sam. I'm not sure, but first grade with Sam just might be the death of me. Prayers would certainly be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment