Friday, January 21, 2011

Children have the unique ability to make the most routine thing hysterically funny.

During our "wonderful and exciting" time at dinner last night, Grace inquired as to where I had gone during the day (I'm not allowed to do anything without her knowing about it.).

I explained I had gone to Connie's.

"Oh! Did you get your hair or your eyebrows?"

I confessed to both an eyebrow wax and a hair cut. She then wanted to know when she was going to get her hair cut again.

"Probably not for a long time," I replied. To her chagrin, her hair grows very slowly and evenly. She had a hair cut in August before school began then didn't go back until after Christmas. When she did, only the very tips needed trimmed.

"When I get my hair cut again, can I get it in a french fry?"

I can't wait to tell Connie Grace really liked her hair being in a "french fry" ( french braid).

No comments: