You know, the past few years have been rather challenging for our family.
- We waited an eternity for our homestudy to be completed, then another for our referral. While waiting to travel to China to bring home our baby girl, I find out there's another on the way.
- Trying to figure out how the heck to do this Mommy thing for more than one child. I know you're laughing at me, but it was an honest concern. Gimme a break! We'd been a one child family for almost 9 years!
- Realizing how difficult it is to be a pregnant mommy. Then add bed rest. Non-existent ankles. Ever-higher blood pressure. A daddy who has to go to work so the family at home has a home. (Thank heavens for Miracle! I don't know what I would've done without her)
- Mom falls and breaks her leg and shoulder.
- Joe gets sick again.
- Our senior pastor gets sick again.
Anyway, not everything that happened was a good thing. And sometimes I fell into the "What did I ever do to deserve this?" mode of thinking.
Jon answers that question very well, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment