I admit that I enjoy questions with no answer we can determine. I don't engage in their discussion for philosophical reasons, its more the enjoyment of the depth of discussion.
Anyway, this particular question needs some background.
Boys are dumb.
Yes, I freely admit that I am of this family of boys that are dumb. I am dumb. Boys do stupid things for no discernible reason. It is our nature and I think God created us this way. Why are we dumb? Well, that's another question without an answer for another time..... Anyway, men who try to counter this revelation are dumb in and of themselves. If the man has a boy child or better yet honestly examines his childhood, adolescence, and yeah - adulthood will have to admit that they have themselves done things that can only be described as dumb.
I rest my case.
Now the point behind this background:
Do you think Mary sat around with the other mothers in Israel 2000+ years ago and had conversations like, "Today Jesus apparently thought it'd be a good idea to drink water through his nose like an elephant!" or did she ever ask why God created little boys to do the exact opposite that their parents asked? Did she think Jesus was dumb?
Think on these things and ponder them in your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment