Monday, January 21, 2008

It Would Have to Heat Up to be Freezing

I am so done with winter.

I am not a winter lover to begin with (even a liker for that matter), so this below freezing weather we've been having REALLY SUCKS!! Just a few weeks ago, it was in the 50s. We were going without jackets! Now, you need a heavy coat and gloves just to get the mail. That is wrong on so many levels.

We're trying to get our curriculum together for next year. We'll be doing traditional homeschooling for the first time. I'm rather nervous about it, but I found a local homeschooling co-op. The moms are all veteran homeschoolers, so that's a great source of support.

Miracle is going to be in seventh grade. I cannot believe that. Junior high. Only six more years until she graduates. Where in the world did the time go?






No comments: