Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

I cannot believe it's been fifteen years since Mike and I were married. Where has the time gone?

Anyway, I wanted to say "Happy Anniversary" to Michael, my husband, and so much more. He's my very best friend, my cohort in parenting, my partner in dreaming. He supports me in whatever crazy ideas I come up with. He's my encourager, and my shoulder to sob on. He doesn't pretend he always understands how my mind works (clever man ), he just goes with the flow. He's put up with a lot over the past fifteen years. He's been through two biological pregnancies and a paper pregnancy. None were easy. All caused many, many emotions, not all of them pleasant. He never lost his patience, or his sense of humor. He helped me through the long, dark tunnel of depression, and he never stopped loving me.

He never stopped loving me.

No comments: