Yes, I am a crud. There's no other way to describe me. My poor, poor children.
As you know, Sam gets into trouble daily for getting into things he shouldn't. One of those things are my slippers. I keep them on my night stand for easy access in the night. Of course, that means Sam has easy access to them also whenever the door is opens. I found him a couple days ago shut in my room. I opened the door and there he stood, his eyes sparkling and my slippers clutched to his chest.
Yesterday was the same old, same old. Or so I thought. We were getting ready to leave, so of course my bedroom door was open. Sam came in while I was looking for shoes, chatting with Mike. Sam went to the nightstand and grabbed my slippers. "Sam! Put..." came out before I realized what he was doing. He brought them to me one at a time, first to my right foot, then to my left. He waited between trips to make sure I put them on. He even tried to help. So, I wore them to town.
I was ready to yell. He was only being sweet.
I am such a crud.
No comments:
Post a Comment