Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Big Sister Grace


We were pretty worried about the health and well-being of our youngest child. We were afraid he would be murdered by his sister.

You see, Grace was the baby. I know we haven't had her very long (8 months this Sunday), but she took to being the baby of the family very quickly and easily. I, especially, had a habit of calling her "baby girl" or "momma's baby." Then there was the way she treats baby dolls. She likes to poke them in the eyes. She's pretty brutal when it comes to giving them their paci. It was worrisome for us. We didn't want our son to be killed by his sibling.

We worried for nothing. Grace loves her little brother. She wants us to lift her up so she can look at him sleeping in the bassinet. When he cries she wants to hold him. Apparently, we don't take very good care of him. Only she does a good enough job. She worries about him when he fusses and says, "Baby. Baby." about every three seconds. She's fascinated by his head and arms. She wants to touch him and hold him all the time.

So I guess we only have to be concerned about Sam being loved to death.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fu-ny!

Anonymous said...

I like it!!!