Friday, April 22, 2005

Almost time to freak out

Well, we've spent many hours today trying to find out more information about Lotus Tours. Do we make arrangements through them, do we useAmerica World, or what???

That's just our latest endeavor to get ready. Hmmm, I guess it's about a month or so until we get our referral. I know we still have time to make arrangements, buy our travel stuff, and get our fingerprints again. (Yes, we get to experience the federal finger printing again! Will the
joy ever end.) Sorry for the sarcasm, like I said, about a month to our referral.

Anyway, we've discussed the referral day. On that day, and only that day, we are allowed to break our family rule. Our #1 rule is "Don't freak out!" I won't go into the history, but it's a proven good rule. Basically, you keep your head, no matter what. In the long run, it
never helps to freak out. Just keep everything in perspective, and it will all work out. (God does that, you know? When we loose our cool, I think it just makes Him sigh and think, 'Oh boy, here we go again!)

However, on that day, I feel it is entirely appropriate to freak. I mean, it's just natural!

Well, anyway... I guess we'll still need to think about Lotus some more.

No comments: