Monday, August 01, 2011

And Now I Lament the Loss of July

I have been horrible at blogging this summer. Other things always seem to get in the way.

Things like taking Miracle and friends to play practice four times a week for four weeks and then five times on tech week plus performance days.

Things like a Family Fun Day our church sponsored at a local park. It was so stinkin' hot! But everyone seemed to have a good time. I even played in the sprinkler with a friend.

Things like watching the kiddos be fishes in the backyard pool, of have a wild and crazy water gun fight.

Things like an unexpected doctor visit for an ear that has so much fluid in it it's dripping out. Then, three trips to the pharmacy to get medicine that will actually kill what's growing in there.

Things like catching fireflies in the back yard.

Things more important than blogging.

No comments: