I had a plan for today.
We were all going to take Grace to school, then we were going to get groceries.
Sam decided to sleep in this morning, plus some things I need go on sale tomorrow, so groceries are shoved back another day. Instead I'll go to the UPS Store to ship a package and buy Sam some new unders (what's with all the growing anyway?).
In addition to the unders, I also got him some new jammies, as his were either too tight or too short. Miracle's size were on sale BOGO FREE! So, I was feeling very triumphant when I got home.
I had no sooner walked in the door when Miracle said, "You know I had riding lessons this morning, right?" It was 9:40 and lessons start at 9:30.
Somehow, I had completely forgotten about riding lessons. Never mind that she's been taking them Wednesdays at 9:30 since June, on a weekly basis.
It's the kids I tell ya. The size of your brain shrinks with each child you have.
It's a good thing we stopped at 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment