Avast me hearties!! Did ye scurvy dogs forget about this?
Okay, that's about all I know. So, on to other things.
I have one more soccer update, then I'll try to be finished.
Grace scored a goal!!!!
She has worked really hard and come so far this season, and we are beyond proud of her.
This past Saturday, she got hit in the nose and was out of the game for a while. The coach asked her if she was ready to go back in, and she said she was. I could see him huddling with three other players on the sidelines bit had no way of knowing about what.
We soon found out.
He kept telling Grace to stay by the goal so she would be ready when the ball got to her. Then he would yell at the boys, "Get it to Grace! Get the ball to Grace!" Even the boys themselves were saying that. There was a dad on the sidelines yelling, "Get it Grace! Go Grace!" (I have to tell you, I'm trying really hard not to cry while typing this. I think I'm losing.) God worked it out perfectly, and Grace scored a goal. The sidelines erupted. It was so awesome. And that made everything totally worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment