Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Post About Nothing Much


I was feeling rather guilty for not writing much this month (only 4 posts!), so I thought I'd try and pull something together.

Let's see, how about...no. Too long.

Okay, how about...no. Too much effort.

Ummm, what about...no. Don't want to.

Well, allrightythen, mindless ramblings it is!

We've been to the urgent care twice already this month. We took Sam on New Year's Day because we were afraid he had broken his foot. Thankfully he had not, but it still looks kind've weird. We had to take Grace a few weeks ago. She stuck something up her nose and we couldn't get it out. Lucky us, they remembered us from the last time!

Miracle is auditioning for Treasure Island this afternoon. It will be her very first audition, and I am really nervous for her. Do you think RTP will really appreciate her talents?

My dad has all the tubes and stuff off his foot. He's been an amazingly good patient, listening to the doctor and not doing what he's not supposed to do. He might be allowed to put a little pressure on it soon.

Some friends of ours are beginning the process to become foster parents. They can take up to four children- in addition to the SIX they have that belong to them! Yes, I think they are insane. It's the brain shrinkage, you know.

Speaking of brain shrinkage, have I ever told you my theory? For every child you have , your brain shrinks proportionally. The more kids you have, the smaller your brain gets. And let me say from personal experience, it doesn't matter if they're home grown or imported. The effect is the same.

I am so excited because I'm FINALLY getting a new washer and dryer! Here's the washer, and here is the dryer. I know, they're not the cool colors, but they're also not as expensive as the cool colored ones. I'm just excited because maybe now I can dry my clothes in one cycle, not two or three! And, my dryer won't have yucky gray stuff in it. I know. I live a very sad life that I would be so excited about new appliances. Really, I'm doing it for the children. Think of the awesome boxes they'll have to play with!! I will be the BEST MOM EVER!!!!

And in closing, how about some pictures? Because nothing helps such a random post like some random pictures.



No comments: