Okay, put on your thinking caps. From which movies did the following quotes come?
1. "I can't put my arms down!"
2. "#1- Fog's as thick as peanut butter. #2- You mean pea soup. #1- You eat what you like, I'll eat what I like!"
3. "All I want is what's coming to me. All I want is my fair share!"
4. "I want ya to get married. I want ya to have nine kids, and if you only spend fifteen minutes with each one, that's 45 minutes, all to myself. I could at least have enough time to go out and get a massage or somethin!"
5. "I can count to ten. One, two, three, four, five, nine, six, eight... Well, I can count to five. "
6. "God bless us every one!"
7. "You've obviously never been neck deep in nuns." (technically, not a Christmas movie, but we always watched it at Christmas time.)
8. "All my life I've wondered something, and now's my chance to find out. I'm going to find the answer to a question that's puzzled the world for centuries. Does Santa Claus sleep with his whiskers outside or in? Always sleep with them out. Cold air makes them grow."
9. "It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!"
10. "I hate toys! And toys hate me! Either they are going or I am going and I definitely am not going!"
2 comments:
1. A Christmas Story
2. I know it, but can't remember the title
3. Charlie Brown christmas
4. No clue...
5. I know this one too!
6. Scrooge
7. ???
8. ???
9. The Grinch (my favorite!)
10. ???
Ok, I remember #5-it's Frosty!!
#2 - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Now tell me the others!
Post a Comment