Saturday, May 17, 2008

Potty Update #2

I know ya'll are probably tired of reading about it. But what else do I have to talk about?

Things are going well. Sam only has, maybe two accidents each day. He still won't tell us when he needs to go, but each time we take him, he goes.

Only, he won't poop in the potty.

I have no idea why not. He freaks out if you try to talk him into it. Each time, it's right after you try, and in the pull-up.

Baby steps, people, baby steps.

1 comment:

Aminah XiuPing said...

OK I'll give you my hint, NO I'm not proud of it, but it worked. I had to pay Aminah to do poopies. Yes, she was really into money at that point (she was only 2 years old at the time). I had to pay her cold hard cash. In fact we still have a piggy bank in the bathroom,w but she doesn't ask for money any more. It is just a suggestion. I was pretty sure I was saving for her college education with her "poopy money."