Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Live and Learn, and Try Not to Do It Again

Sometimes I do stupid things.

I know, I know. You all are scratching your heads in confusion and disbelief, but it's true.

Just a few examples...

One Sunday, Sam ate three granola bars at home. We went to homegroup that night where he ate a bunch a raisins and yet another granola bar.

Ummm, yeah.

I took Grace the big mouth into the bathroom with me at "that time." She announces, very loudly, "Mommy, you need a pull up?"

I can't wait to get her back for that one.

And on to other things...how 'bout some pictures?


Grace closed her fingers (2 of them) in the potty lid.
We almost had to amputate.


Best two out of three is the champ.


You takes what you gets.


I just think it's funny he lays this way.


Can you believe it?

No comments: