Monday, August 21, 2006

Almost One Year



Sometimes we forget. We actually forget she hasn't been here always. She is such a part of our lives it's almost impossible to remember that one year ago, she was on the other side of the world. We had seen her only in pictures. We had never seen her smile, heard her giggle (or better yet, a deep belly laugh), or watched her try to do a sumersault. We hadn't heard her babble on about who knows what or yell, "SISSY!!!!!!" to Miracle.

One year ago, we were still waiting. We're so glad the wait is over.




1 comment:

Aminah XiuPing said...

Ranelle - I was looking for your address and thought I try you on your website. It was great to read some update about Grace and your family. Callie and I are working on a newsletter for all of the Changsha families and want to make sure to get in touch with you. Please contact me and I will give you more info. Karri (Aminah's mommy) foglek@sbcglobal.net