Friday, June 24, 2005

REFERRAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today has turned out to be the very best day!
A little before three o'clock, the phone rang. It was Eileen with wonderful news. She was looking at a picture of a beautiful 10 month old girl whose name is Yong Tian Ping. She said she has chubby cheeks, and little hair. I said that was okay because Miracle did too!
Tomorrow morning the FedEx guy will deliver our packet of information. Included will be photos. Finally, finally, I get to see her!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Well, when I got 'The Call', I was shoping, in Microcenter. My phone starts vibrating and playing "Red Letter Day", and when I answer it - there's this hysterical woman blurting out, "We have a baby girl!!!!"

Woah!

It was like an X-Files moment, with time and space warping....

She cried, eventually I breathed.

Overall, it was an exceedingly wonderful day.