First off let me say, everything I said about the waiting not being difficult, I was obviously delusional. Or possibly insane, I'm not sure which.
I'm not saying it's been horrible; far from it, actually. The past six months have passed so quickly I'm still reeling from the rush of time. Now, my heartbeat practically doubles every time the phone rings!! Today lasted absolutely forever!
I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. At least Miracle is here to keep me occupied. She's not demanding or anything, but she's a distraction at least. Most, if not all, of the items on our "get done!" list are for Mike to do. I can't put stuff in the garage attic, nor can I put up closet doors. Yesterday he took the heater out of Grace's room, so I can finish painting it. I have to get some sandpaper and a paint brush first. If Mike ever gets the closet doors on, her room will be finished. We only started it last spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment