Thursday, March 17, 2005

Mike, Miracle, and I went fabric shopping tonight. We're making a "100 Good Wishes Quilt" for Grace, and we needed material. Miracle decided it was too difficult to just choose, so could she please get more than one? Okay. So she chose three different patterns, and is already deciding what she wants to get next time. I chose three also. I must say, it was a difficult choice. But I'm pleased with my selections. Mike has decided to use part of his teddy bear for the quilt. This bear is so well-loved that he's falling apart. He's also going to cut a piece off his tiger blanket. I called my mom and asked her if she still had my elephant blanket. She said she did. I asked her if she would be very upset if I used a piece of it for Grace's quilt. She said that would be okay, but she sounded kind've sad about it. I'm not going to cut a huge piece out of it. It's one of the few things I have left from my childhood. I must admit, I'm looking forward to seeing all the different pieces of the quilt, and reading all the letters. I'm not sure if I'm going to have any tears left!

No comments: