It's been almost three months now since our dossier went to China. That means three more months of waiting for our referral. I can't believe the time has passed so quickly!
I have three days of classes left, then it's finals week. I'm not taking any classes Spring quarter, and I really don't kow when I'll be going back. I get to stay home with my girls for a while. I think Mike is jealous. He gets three months off after we get Grace. Maybe that will help. After spending that much time together, I'm hoping we'll still be speaking to each other!
I bought a stroller today. I don't remember there being so many choices the last time. It felt like we agonized over it forever. We looked online, and were simply overwhelmed. Then we went to Babies R Us. That was pretty neat because we got to get them down and play with them, discuss the various aspects of each one: Does this one fold up easily? Does it have enough padding? Is the basket big enough? Is it easy to steer? You know, all those important questions. We finally agreed on one. So now we have the nursery completed, a stroller, a diaper bag, and four outfits. I have no idea if they'll fit, but we've got them! Oh yes, a lady at church gave us the cutest bibs and washcloths, and a tee shirt and some spoons. I also got a bottle of Baby Magic lotion, just because I really like the scent. We are so ready!
1 comment:
so... Ranelle thinks we're so ready... yeah, right.
Post a Comment