Saturday, September 07, 2013

Armando Lives Here

The kiddos like to watch The Loony Tunes Show. It's an updated version of Bugs, Daffy, Porky, Speedy, and the rest of the gang.

Bugs and Daffy are roommates, and they go on a game show for best friends. They have to answer questions about each other, and get them correct, in order to win. They lost because Daffy either knew nothing about Bugs, or he lied about his answers. Our favorite was when he said his middle name was "Armando" instead of "Sheldon" because he likes "Armando" better.

Sam really latched on to this. He decided he wanted to change his middle name to 'Armando." He seemed convinced he could do so. We were playing I Spy in the van today and Sam's was "I spy something that starts with the letter 'A.' And it's somebody's middle name." It took me a little while and then I realized what he was saying. "Sam, your middle name is not Armando. It's Elisha. You can't just change your middle name."

He was disappointed.

On that note, how about some pictures? We've been busy.



We went to the Creation Museum also, but I can't seem to find those pictures. Maybe another time.

No comments: