We're back at our "real"home now. This is my current view.
It's actually quiet because the family has left on a mysterious errand to which I was not invited.
This morning we were down here for a couple hours. It was great fun.
Yesterday I found this interesting thing with my foot.
And Sam did this.
And we all did this.
Then we came home and did this. For a long time.
I wish every day could be vacation.
Oh! You're probably wondering about the title. It's a reference to Miracle. For whatever reason, today she was very aware of the fish swimming around us. She claims she kept kicking them and was very distraught about it. So I told her I would get her a shirt with FISHKICKER written on it and a fish with X-eyes, cause you know, X-eyes means it's dead (don't you watch cartoons?!)
So now you know.






No comments:
Post a Comment