So, it's not vertigo that's the problem. It's an ear infection. I was not aware you could have an ear infection and NOT be in excruciating pain. Apparently you can.
Sam told me last week, "You can use your brain if you want to." Hmmm. I guess I hadn't been as intelligent as I thought I was.
Miracle will be able to get her driver's permit this month. Oh Lord, help me now.
It's out in the open and acknowledged by all that, Yes, Miracle does have a boyfriend. They can't go on dates as she's not allowed to yet, but still...Oh Lord, help me now.
A couple nights ago at supper, as she was getting a bite onto her fork, Grace paused and asked, "Is this dead chicken?" Mike, Miracle, and I all laughed and I inquired, "Would you rather it was alive?" She had finally made the connection between chickens that cluck and lay eggs and the chicken we frequently eat for supper. Of course, Miracle and I then had to torture her with further revelations: "Hamburger? That's dead cow. Ham? That's dead pig. Bacon? Sausage? Dead pig. Chicken nuggets? Dead chicken." She recovered from her shock long enough to ask, "What about bologna? I eat bologna every day!" This led to more laughter, and I responded, "Don't ask. You don't want to know."
I was going to post some pictures, but there are none on the computer from this year. They're all still on the camera. Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment