Where does the time go?
I really don't have anything to say. We've been busy, done a lot of stuff, but it was just normal, every day, live-your-life stuff.
(Well, actually, I went to dinner with some friends Tuesday. We went to IHOP and sat and laughed and talked until after 10:00. We laughed so hard we were in pain. Then we went to WalMart because we were having a toilet paper emergency at our house. So, I didn't get home until after 11:00 pm. That was a great evening.)
But besides that, things have been pretty normal. Thankfully the weather has been warm and sunny the last few days. Maybe winter is really over for good. I hope so. I was done with winter before it even began. We are doing something new at our church for Good Friday (can you believe that's a week from today?!) Secret Church. It doesn't start until 7:00 pm and it goes until after 1:00 am. I'm kind've worried because usually when I'm up that late I get the giggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment