Spring might actually be coming this year after all.
After the winter that lasted forever- a cold, icy, snowy, sleety, and did I mention cold? winter just might be drawing to a close.
Praise the Lord!
I went through summer clothes from last year. Do you have any idea how much my children have grown over the winter? I didn't until I got their last summer's clothes out. Sam was wearing a 4T and Grace was wearing a 4.
Now?
Sam is outgrowing his size 5 pants and Grace's actually fit her quite well.
(Did I forget to mention Sam outweighs Grace by at least 3 pounds?)
And the shoes? Sam's sandals last summer were 9.5. The cowboy boots he's currently wearing are 11.5.
How is this possible??!?
And I don't even want to think about Miracle. She really needs to stop growing.
Like now.
No comments:
Post a Comment